1. Only tenants may post reviews. Landlord/agents and/or third parties acting on their behalf or in their own interests may not place reviews and we have a series of measures in place to catch you out if you do. Any landlord/agent found attempting to post reviews will be in contravention of consumer law and will be reported to the appropriate authority. You may be fined up to a million dollars for placing a false review.
2. Tenants must create a user account to post. The information provided will not be published, used for any other purpose or shared with a third party. Reviewers will remain anonymous. You are not requested to provide dates of your tenancy. Our sole purpose in requesting this information is to insure against false reviews by landlords/agents.
3. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that all contributions made by you are honest, accurate and fair. Any reviews proven to be untrue or malicious will be deleted. We reserve the right to delete reviews at our sole discretion.
4. All reviews are the subjective opinions of the customer/tenant and do not reflect the opinion of the site owner. Reviews are subjective customer appraisals of real estate products and customer service which do not attempt to reflect landlord/agents compliance or non-compliance to any law, statute, Act or any other legal requirement. We believe that all are entitled to their subjective opinions, and so are unlikely to delete a review simply because a landlord/agent doesn’t like it.
5. You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before posting.
6. “Tenants are Customers” (“the website”) is provided for the sole purpose of posting opinions of rental properties and services. The term “you” refers to visitors and/or contributors to the website. This website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all terms and conditions. By accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by all terms, conditions and notices. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this site. We reserve the right to at any time, at our sole discretion, change or otherwise modify our terms and conditions and your continued access or use of this website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified terms and conditions.
7. The information posted on this user review website consists of subjective opinions and may include inaccuracies or errors. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the descriptions and appraisals of the goods and services contained herein. We make no undertaking as to the suitability of these reviews for any purpose. Subject to the foregoing, you use the site at your own risk and in no event shall Tenants are Customers or its directors be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising out of your use of this site. Tenants are Customers takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we responsible or liable for any mistakes or falsehoods. We make no warranties, guarantees, representations, or promises regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information contained, or products or services offered herein. The information may contain errors or omissions, for which we expressly disclaim any liability.
8. Use of the site is free.
9. All site content is the proprietary and copyright. All rights are reserved. Copying, transmission, reproduction, republication, posting or redistribution of site content or any portion thereof is prohibited without the prior written permission.
10. The laws governing Victoria and Australia govern this site, its uses and users.
11. Only the names and addresses of estate agents may be entered for reviews, not the private names and addresses of landlords.
12. Tenants are Customers is independent entity. At our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse any material which represents a conflict of interest or that which we consider contrary to a healthy social conscience. We do not accept advertising from real estate agents. So there.